Emergency Nursing Procedures E-Bookby Jean A. Proehl
Written by expert emergency nurses across the country, EMERGENCY NURSING PROCEDURES, 4th Edition includes 193 step-by-step emergency procedures, including four new procedures — umbilical vessel cannulation, pelvic splinting, peripheral nerve stimulator (twitch monitoring), and methotrexate for ectopic pregnancy. Detailed illustrations visually reinforce techniques and clearly show steps to procedures — making this handbook an essential and comprehensive resource for any emergency professional.
- Includes pediatric and geriatric information, with procedures when appropriate, to help you treat these specialized patient populations.
- Consistent format and handy, portable size make this handbook ideal for everyday quick reference.
- Emphasis on research-based practice helps you provide the best care possible according to the latest evidence.
- Focused on the most essential, practical information, this handbook provides all the information you’ll need on a day-to-day basis.
- Introduction includes The Joint Commission’s latest patient safety requirements related to emergency procedures.
- Thoroughly updated content reflects changes in practice to keep you up-to-date on emergency care guidelines.
- Four procedures have been added: umbilical vessel cannulation, pelvic splinting, peripheral nerve stimulator (twitch monitoring), and methotrexate for ectopic pregnancy.
- Redesigned index allows for easy access and retrieval of information — perfect for the fast-paced emergency environment.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 15 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews