Emergency Radiology: The Requisitesby Jorge A Soto, Brian Lucey
Pub. Date: 05/11/2009
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
The Requisites series you know and trust for studying and rotation preparation presents this essential text on emergency radiology! It provides the foundation and the heart of the information you need for the Board exam and every day clinical use. With key features like emergent findings tables and differential diagnoses tables plus 600 high-quality images, this book makes it easy to review important information. Experts on various body systems and modalities of emergency radiology bring you a concise reference that meets all of your study needs.
- Presents emergent findings and differential diagnosis tables so that important content is identified clearly within the text.
- Divides the contents of the book into two sections—trauma and non-trauma—to mirror the way you practice.
- Organizes the material in structured, consistent chapter layouts for efficient and effective preparation for the emergency radiology questions incorporated throughout the Board exam.
- Provides clinical material on radiology procedures that define your role in managing a patient with an emergent condition.
- Includes 600 multi-modality images to give you a visual understanding of this image-centered specialty.
Table of ContentsCh. 1 Head, Neck, Spine Trauma, Glenn Barest
Ch. 2 Chest Trauma, Laura Avery
Ch. 3 Abdomen/Pelvis Trauma, B Lucey, J Stuhlfaut
Ch. 4 Extremities: Trauma, AJ Singh
Ch. 5 Extremities: Non-Trauma, L Diaz / Kassarjian
Ch. 6 Pediatric Emergencies: Trauma and Non-Trauma, S Bixby
Ch. 7 Non Trauma Head, Neck, Spine, Glenn Barest
Ch. 8 Non Trauma Chest, S Ledbetter et al
Ch. 9 Non Trauma Abdomen, J A Soto, S Anderson
Ch. 10 Pelvic Emergencies, B Lucey
Ch. 11 Vascular Emergencies, F Munera
Ch. 12 Emergency Nuclear Medicine, A Chacko
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >