- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: acton, MA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. Basic Concepts in Employee Benefit Planning.
2. Risk Management of Employee Benefit Plans.
3. Death Benefits.
4. Death Benefits: Other Forms in the Employee Benefit Plan.
5. Medical Expense Benefits: Exposures and Sources of Benefits.
6. Medical Expense Benefits: Basic Coverages.
7. Medical Expense Benefits: Major Medical Coverages.
8. Other Medical Benefits.
9. Medical Expense Coverage: Continuation of Coverage, Health Care Cost Containment, and Other Issues.
10. Disability Income Benefits.
11. Pension Plans: Coverage and Benefits.
12. Pension Plans: Coverage and Benefits (continued).
13. Other Aspects of Pension Planning.
14. Pension Costs and Funding Requirements.
15. Pension Funding Instruments.
16. Profit-Sharing and Savings Plans.
17. Section 401(k), Stock Bonus, and Employee Stock Ownership Plans.
18. Other Retirement Plans.
19. Unemployment Plans.
20. Additional Employee Benefit Plans.
21. Flexible Benefits or Cafeteria Plans.
22. Funding Employee Welfare Benefit Plans.
23. Designing and Evaluating the Employee Benefit Plan.