Emptying Your Inbox - The 12 Best Practices for Handling Emailby Laura Stack
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Is your email your to-do list? Is it really keeping you organized? Technology CAN increase your productivity, if you use best practices for email. Bestselling author Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro, will guide you through the 12 Best Practices for Handling Email, so that your inbox becomes your friend. With these strategies, you'll learn to:
• Use the ""Move To Folder"" feature in email.
• File email quickly and efficiently.
• Use signatures as time savers.
• Create email polls to quickly gain consensus.
• Avoid responding to email as it comes in.
• Follow proper email etiquette.
Learning to control your email is fundamental to increasing your productivity. The email skills Laura Stack teaches will give you the foundation you need to keep your inbox under control.
- The Productivity Pro, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 241 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >