This is the first EMS pocket drug guide that contains the detailed information typically found only in much larger reference books. EMS Pocket Drug Guide is a true must-have for any level EMS provider from basic to advanced. ...
This is the first EMS pocket drug guide that contains the detailed information typically found only in much larger reference books. EMS Pocket Drug Guide is a true must-have for any level EMS provider from basic to advanced. Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, it should always be with you for quick, reliable reference in the field.
* The detail you need without sacrificing ease of use
* Essential information on 1000 of the most commonly prescribed medications and more than 70 drugs most often used in the pre-hospital setting
* Drug-specific EMS pearls, including signs and symptoms of overdose and specific overdose management
* Sections on street drugs and medicinal herbs
* Quick field reference tables, including cardiac algorithms, weight conversion, and injury severity scores
An amazing amount of content packed in this excellent reference: EMS Field Medications, Commonly Prescribed Medications: Classificaton, Commonly Prescribed Medications: Generic and Selected Brand Data, Commonly Used Medicinal Herbs, Common Street Drugs, Reference Tables, Adult Emergency Cardiac Care Medications
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The EMS Pocket Drug Guide is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
o Quick dynamic search of words while you type
o Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
o Hyperlinks between different related words
o History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
o Support for memory cards
o Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
+ Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
+ Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
+ Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
o Fast article scrolling
New Features in version 3.0
* Optimized for Android 3.0 and higher
* Pinch zoom
* Bug fixing