- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Appropriate for intermediate level Emergency Medical Technician course s and can also be used as a review for currently certified EMT-Interme diates. EMT-Intermediate Self Assessment Examination Review Manual by Joseph J. Mistovich is the text to help students pass their National Registry and other certification exams. All items are written and test ed by educators and offer proven authoritative informationya comprehen sive collection of practice exam questions, helpful test taking tips, and student hintsyall that reference back to the Department of Transpo rtation's objectives.
1. Roles and Responsibilities.
2. EMS Systems.
3. Medical/Legal Considerations.
4. Medical Terminology.
5. EMS Communications.
6. General Patient Assessment and Initial Management.
7. Airway Management and Ventilation.
8. Assessment and Management of Shock.
10. Anaphylaxis and Management.
12. Anatomy and Physiology.
Appendix: D.O.T. Objectives.