Steve Bunting, EnCE, CCFT, has over 30 years of law enforcement and computer forensics experience. He is a Senior Forensic Consultant for Forward Discovery, a global forensics consulting organization. Previously he served as a captain with the University of Delaware Police Department, where he conducted examinations of computer systems for federal, state, and local law enforcement. He is also the coauthor of Mastering Windows Network Forensics and Investigation.
EnCase Computer Forensics -- The Official EnCE: EnCase Certified Examiner Study Guideby Steve Bunting
The EnCE exam tests that computer forensic analysts and examiners have thoroughly mastered computer investigation methodologies, as well as the use of Guidance Software's EnCase Forensic 7. The only official Guidance-endorsed study guide on the topic, this book prepares you for the exam/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
The official, Guidance Software-approved book on the newest EnCE exam!
The EnCE exam tests that computer forensic analysts and examiners have thoroughly mastered computer investigation methodologies, as well as the use of Guidance Software's EnCase Forensic 7. The only official Guidance-endorsed study guide on the topic, this book prepares you for the exam with extensive coverage of all exam topics, real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, up-to-date legal information, and sample evidence files, flashcards, and more.
- Guides readers through preparation for the newest EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) exam
- Prepares candidates for both Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the exam, as well as for practical use of the certification
- Covers identifying and searching hardware and files systems, handling evidence on the scene, and acquiring digital evidence using EnCase Forensic 7
- Includes hands-on exercises, practice questions, and up-to-date legal information
- Sample evidence files, Sybex Test Engine, electronic flashcards, and more
If you're preparing for the new EnCE exam, this is the study guide you need.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 86 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >