Enduring Your Season of Sufferingby John Thomas, Gary Habermas
"Enduring Your Season of Suffering" serves as a resource for everyone struggling with questions about suffering, pain and trial. This book, crafted by John Thomas and Gary Habermas, presents important
Hard times and suffering affect everyone, but the way we handle it will change our lives forever. Is this indiscriminate pain fair and just? Does it have a point?
"Enduring Your Season of Suffering" serves as a resource for everyone struggling with questions about suffering, pain and trial. This book, crafted by John Thomas and Gary Habermas, presents important biblical insight on why suffering impacts us and how we should respond to it. These two men tap into their decades of experience in counseling and ministry so you can emerge from suffering stronger, wiser and more complete than before.
Inside You'll Find:
• Answers to your Why Questions: Why Me? Why This? Why Now?
• Universal Truths about Suffering
• Real Stories of People Coping with Suffering − and How they Managed
• Steps for Helping Yourself and others Through Suffering
• Comfort and Direction for Anyone Experiencing Trials
- Liberty University Press
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.62(d)
- Age Range:
- 16 Years
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >