Energizers!: 88 Quick Movement Activities That Refresh and Refocus, K-6by Susan Lattanzi Roser
Pub. Date: 08/01/2009
Publisher: Center for Responsive Schools, Inc.
Children need to move at regular intervals throughout their school day. To meet that need, these lively energizers offer two or three playful minutes of moving, breathing deeply, laughing, and singing or chanting together. Easy to do anywhere and anytime, energizers give children movement breaks without disrupting scheduled lessons. In fact, energizers actually ready children for more -- and more productive -- learning.
This lively collection includes old favorites with new twists as well as originals written by the author. From "Aroostasha" to "Za Ziggy," all are easy for anyone to learn and teach -- no music training required! You'll find these energizers to be:
• Versatile: Use them during testing, between long instructional blocks, as Morning Meeting activities, or any time the children need to relax and refocus
• Flexible: Use them anywhere, inside or outside the classroom, with the children circled up, at their desks or tables, or waiting in line
• Varied: You'll find physically active energizers, relaxers, songs, chants, and silent energizers
- Center for Responsive Schools, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.40(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.50(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews