Sarah Ferguson, The Duchess of York, is the author of several children’s books, including Ballerina Rosie; Tea for Ruby, illustrated by Robin Preiss Glasser; and the Little Red series as well as a memoir, Finding Sarah. The Duchess is a devoted spokesperson for many charitable organizations, including Changes for Children. She has two daughters, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie.
Energy Breakthrough: Jump-start Your Weight Loss and Feel Greatby Sarah Ferguson The Duchess of York
In Energy Breakthrough, Sarah, The Dutchess of York gives you the keys to attaining a healthier, more energized lifestyle, even in the midst of our overstressed, overscheduled lives. Working with Weight Watchers and/i>
Why am I so tired all the time? Where do exercise and good eating habits fit into my hectic schedule? How can I have more energy every day?
In Energy Breakthrough, Sarah, The Dutchess of York gives you the keys to attaining a healthier, more energized lifestyle, even in the midst of our overstressed, overscheduled lives. Working with Weight Watchers and drawing on her experiences of coping with life's demands without sacrificing her inner and outward health, The Dutchess helps you lose weight (and keep it off) while raising your energy levels to an all-time high. She begins with a baisc equation for success—nutritious eating, effective exercise, and a positive outlook—and helps you to practically incorporate all three into your everyday life. From there, the sky's the limit as you discover how to:
- tap into nine ways to get instant energy
- fuel your energy with more than 75 easy, delicious recipes and menus all based on the popular Weight Watchers Winning Points® weight-loss plan that includes Points® values
- fight fatigue with the Ten Commandments of eating for optimum energy
- recharge your batteries with exercise
- combat stress, sleep deprivation, and emotional energy drainers
- give yourself an energy makeover—with simple lifestyle changes for increased calm and productivity
- feel satisfied after every meal or snack while still eating healthfully
- make rest and relaxation a vital part of your busy life
... and much more!
Jump-start your weight loss with Energy Breakthrough—and reap the rewards of a healthier and more fulfilled life.
- Simon & Schuster
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- SIMON & SCHUSTER
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 7 MB
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >