BRIAN SOLIS is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media. A digital analyst, sociologist, and futurist, Solis has influenced the effects of emerging media on business, sales, and marketing. He is principal of FutureWorks, an award-winning business consultancy in San Francisco, and has led social programs and change management initiatives for Fortune 500 companies and Web 2.0 startups. His blog, BrianSolis.com, is among the world's leading business and marketing websites.
Engage, Revised and Updated: The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Webby Brian Solis
The ultimate guide to branding and building your business in the era of the Social Web revised and updated with a Foreword by Ashton Kutcher Engage! thoroughly examines the social media landscape and how to effectively use social media to succeed in business one network and one tool at a time. It leads you through the detailed and specific steps required for… See more details below
The ultimate guide to branding and building your business in the era of the Social Web revised and updated with a Foreword by Ashton Kutcher Engage! thoroughly examines the social media landscape and how to effectively use social media to succeed in business one network and one tool at a time. It leads you through the detailed and specific steps required for conceptualizing, implementing, managing, and measuring a social media program. The result is the ability to increase visibility, build communities of loyal brand enthusiasts, and increase profits. Covering everything you need to know about social media marketing and the rise of the new social consumer, Engage! shows you how to create effective strategies based on proven examples and earn buy- in from your marketing teams. Even better, you'll learn how to measure success and ROI.
• Introduces you to the psychology, behavior, and influence of the new social consumer
• Shows how to define and measure the success of your social media campaigns for the short and long term
• Features an inspiring Foreword by actor Ashton Kutcher, who has more than 5 million followers on Twitter
• Revised paperback edition brings the book completely up to date to stay ahead of the lightning fast world of social media Today, no business can afford to ignore the social media revolution. If you're not using social media to reach out to your customers and the people who influence them, who is?
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.10(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >