- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Before we can reach today's youth with the truth of the gospel, we need to see what they see and hear what they hear. We need to catch the messages encrypted in their culture and understand what's really being communicated.
In Engaging the Soul of Youth Culture Walt Mueller, founder and president of the Center for Parent/Youth Understanding, helps us to navigate the troubling and confusing terrain of teen worldviews so that we can effectively and compassionately pass along good news: our God is their God, our Savior can be their Savior.
1. Reality Bytes: Snapshots of a Crying and Dying Culture
2. There's Something Happenin' Here
3. Postmodernism: A Worldview Without a Center
4. Welcome to Their Jungle
5. Understanding Culture
6. Understanding Our Place in Culture
7. Getting Out of the Bunker
8. The Marks of the Twenty-First-Century Messenger
9. Paul's Mars Hill Ministry for Today
Will We Listen?
Posted January 31, 2010
No text was provided for this review.