- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Best-selling author D.M. Etter introduces readers to general problem-solving and design techniques through a five step process which uses MATLAB, the popular engineering software, for analysis and graphical display. The book features chapters organized around specific engineering applications drawn from a variety of engineering disciplines. This book is the cornerstone engineering tutorial in the MATLAB Curriculum Series.
I. FUNDAMENTAL ENGINEERING COMPUTING.
1. Engineering Problem Solving.
2. MATLAB Environment.
3. MATLAB Functions.
4. Linear Algebra and Matrices.
II. NUMERICAL TECHNIQUES.
5. Solutions to Systems of Linear Equations.
6. Interpolation and Curve Fitting.
7. Numerical Integration and Differentiation.
8. Ordinary Differential Equations.
III. SPECIAL TOPICS.
9. Symbolic Mathematics.
10. Signal Processing.
11. Control Systems.
Appendix A: MATLAB Function Summary.
Complete Solutions to Practice! Problems.