- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The Practice Program
• contains over 800 interactive exercises;
• over 700 authentic quotations and excerpts from literature and popular music to analyze;
• detailed feedback with hyperlinks to the comprehensive theory module;
• an on-screen score count;
• adapts to the individual student’s problem areas.
English Sentence Analysis: An introductory course has been classroom tested at various universities. The students seem to enjoy the ‘dreaded’ syntax course and pass rates have gone up significantly from 50 to 70%.
The Practice Program is based on Hologram, designed and adapted by the University of Groningen, Fac. of Arts, Centre for ICT and Learning. Institutes interested in a Network version for Windows can contact email@example.com.
Practice Program download page.
Posted March 20, 2010