Enhancing Architectural Drawings and Models with Photoshopby Scott Onstott
Scott Onstott brings together his extensive expertise and skills as an architect, technologist, artist, and author in crafting this book, which is written in a clear, concise, and engaging manner and amply supported by numerous illustrations. Everything that you want to know about how to use Photoshop for enhancing architectural drawings and models is in this book.… See more details below
Scott Onstott brings together his extensive expertise and skills as an architect, technologist, artist, and author in crafting this book, which is written in a clear, concise, and engaging manner and amply supported by numerous illustrations. Everything that you want to know about how to use Photoshop for enhancing architectural drawings and models is in this book."
—Lachmi Khemlani, Ph.D., Founder and Editor, AECbytes
Scott Onstott has a way with Photoshop and CAD—plain and simple. In fact, his ingenious insight is somehow always presented 'plain and simple' so that the average user can fully comprehend the techniques he is trying to get across.? Scott's years of teaching come into play here as he masterfully takes the reader from novice to expert as they traverse the pages of this book."
—Lynn Allen, Autodesk Evangelist
Transform Your Architectural Designs into Compelling Visualizations with Photoshop
Turn your CAD drawings and BIM models into beautiful, professional productions—complete with video, animation, and dazzling 3D—with the step-by-step instructions in this detailed guide. You'll learn how to harness the powerful Photoshop CS5 Extended toolkit to create presentations and visualizations that truly communicate design intent, impress clients, and win business. Master all of today's current digital architecture presentation techniques and quickly elevate your skills.
Inside this unique book, you'll learn how to:
- Transform CAD plans and elevations into instantly readable full-color diagrams
- Stretch the literal photographic truth to present your design in the best possible light
- Craft interactive 360 panoramas and post them on your website
- Extract people and objects from photos and add them to presentations
- Import and render models made in many other 3D applications
- Paint and filter 3D renderings and turn them into beautiful artistic illustrations
- Integrate 3D object models inside architectural interiors and exterior models with photos
- Build a simple 3D model as well as texture maps from a photo
- Turn photos and 3D models into stereographic images viewable with 3D glasses
- Add artistic effects to video clips and animate layer masks to reveal routes on maps
Get extra inspiration from the examples in the book's full-color insert, as well as additional instruction from the video tutorials and the project files on the DVD.
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.20(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.00(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >