* The purpose of life.
* That you should question your faith.
* What happens after death.
* That Jesus had no father.
* What advice a parent can give to their children.
* The story of Mary, mother of Jesus.
* The differences between the wives of Noah, Lot, and Pharaoh.
* Why there is a barrier between sweet and salt water.
* Who has domination of the heavens and the earth.
* Why mankind was created into nations and tribes.
* Who should be worshipped.
* About the Day of Judgement.
* That Jesus is a prophet of Islam.
* About the signs of God.
* What is righteousness.
* That Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad all invited to the same God.
* What is sin.
* Jesus was not crucified and will come again..
* That God is one.
* What Moses said to his people.
Find out about these and other issues by reading this book.
IRFAN ALLI: Irfan Alli is the author of two books "The ABCs of Parenting - A Practical Guide for Muslim Parents" and "Muslim Child - Understanding Islam through Stories and Poems" which is co-authored with his wife Rukhsana Khan. He is also the author of several ebooks -- amongst them "What are Angels?", "What Happens After we Die?" and "101 Selected Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)".
Over the last 25 years he has served as a director and educator in Islamic organizations as well as a lay Muslim Chaplain in Canadian hospitals and prisons.
Irfan is often asked to speak to Muslims and non-Muslims to help them better understand Islam. His presentations to students, parents, youths, community groups, pastors, educators, and at interfaith forums have been well received.
His volunteer and professional work has taken him all across Canada, to the U.S., Brazil, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Korea, Japan, Guyana, Pakistan, India, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia. What he has learned from his travels is reflected in his writing. Irfan lives in Toronto, Canada with his wife, four children, and a growing number of grand children.