Enterprise Security: IT Security Solutions: Concepts, Practical Experiences, Technologies / Edition 1by Walter Fumy
Pub. Date: 03/10/2006
Areas covered include information security management,
Addressing IT managers and staff, as well as CIOs and other executives dealing with corporate IT security, this book provides a broad knowledge on the major security issues affecting today's corporations and organizations, and presents state-of-the-art concepts and current trends for securing an enterprise.
Areas covered include information security management, network and system security, identity and access management (IAM), authentication (including smart card based solutions and biometrics), and security certification. In-depth discussion of relevant technologies and standards (including cryptographic techniques, intelligent tokens, public key infrastructures, IAM technologies) is provided.
The book features detailed discussions of practical experiences in different sectors, including the automotive industry, financial services, e-health, and e-government.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.90(w) x 9.80(h) x 0.60(d)
Table of ContentsINTRODUCTION.
1. Challenges for Enterprise Security (W. Fumy & J. Sauerbrey).
PART I: CONCEPTS AND TRENDS.
2. Information Security Management (S. Kornprobst & R. Pillmaier).
3. New Card Solutions (U. Blöcher).
4. Smart Card Solutions (A. Pfau).
5. Identity and Access Management (R. Wildgruber).
6. Biometric Authentication (G. Hribernig & P. Weinzierl).
PART II: PRACTICAL EXPERIENCES.
7. Risk Management in the Financial Services Industry (R. Müller).
8. Digital Signatures for eGovernment Applications (J. Galeano).
9. Identity Manegement for an Insurance Company (J. Lorek).
10. Infosec Management in a Global Enterprise (R. Schöpf).
PART III: TECHNOLOGIES AND STANDARDS.
11. Cryptographic Techniques (W. Fumy & U. Rosenbaum).
12. Public Key Infrastructure (M. Munzert).
13. Smart Card Technologies (D. Houdeau).
14. Identity and Access Management Technologies (T. Dumitrescu & O. Pfaff).
15. Information Security Management Systems (S. O'Reilly).
Glossary and Abbreviations.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >