Entrepreneur Magazine: Bringing Your Product to Market / Edition 1by Don Debelak, Debelak
Pub. Date: 03/05/1997
Build an empire step by step
Don't risk a small fortune trying to make a big one. Let acclaimed consultant Don Debelak show you how to get your exciting new product off the drawing board and into the marketplacewithout losing your shirt! In this book, you'll learn what every inventor and entrepreneur needs to know about manufacturing techniques, product… See more details below
Build an empire step by step
Don't risk a small fortune trying to make a big one. Let acclaimed consultant Don Debelak show you how to get your exciting new product off the drawing board and into the marketplacewithout losing your shirt! In this book, you'll learn what every inventor and entrepreneur needs to know about manufacturing techniques, product design, distribution channels, patents, licensing, and cash flow. You'll also discover how to handle some very tricky issues that are crucial to your success, including
* Knowing when your product is market ready
* Creating a step-by-step product-to-market strategy
* Adjusting your strategy to changing market conditions
* Finding financial help from investors, manufacturers, and distributors
* Having manufacturers pay development costs prior to licensing
Also available from the Entrepreneur Magazine library:
* The Entrepreneur Magazine Small Business Advisor
* The Entrepreneur Magazine Small Business Answer Book
* Guide to Integrated Marketing
* Human Resources for Small Businesses
* Making Money with Your Personal Computer
* Small Business Legal Guide
* Starting a Home-Based Business
* Starting an Import/Export Business
* Successful Advertising for Small Businesses
FREE issue of Entrepreneur Magazine
* 50% discount on Entrepreneur Magazine subscription
* 1/2 price admission to any Entrepreneur Magazine Small Business Expo
* Discount on American Entrepreneurs Association membership
See details and coupons in back of book.
Table of Contents
Facing Realities: Hard Work Lies Ahead.
Financing: Forget the MythsHere's the Truth.
Drop Your Paranoia: Talk about Your Product Idea!
Professionalism: Know What You're Doing.
Licensing: The Preliminary Work.
THE GO/NO-GO DECISIONS.
Distribution: Nothing Is More Important.
Product Appeal: Will Customers Buy?
Manufacturing Costs: Can Your Product Make a Profit?
Inside Help: Everyone Needs Key Contacts.
Reworking Your Product: How to Adjust and Pass the Go/No-Go Decisions.
SELLING YOUR PRODUCT.
The First Sales Period: Proving a Product Will Sell.
Evaluating Initial Sales ResultsBefore You Spend Big Money.
Licensing: Now Is the Ideal Time.
The Transitional Period: Growing Your Business.
Checklists for a Smooth-Running Company.
The Business Plan: Turning into an Operating Company.
Financing the Growing Business.
Conclusion: Exhilarating Times: You Too Can Be Successful.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >