Great brands do more than just satisfy customers, they create passionate ones.
The Lean Brand is the first book to apply lean principles to brand development to help organizations create value-based, passionate relationships with their audience. The Lean Brand is not new jargon for old thinking, but an entirely new approach to brand development to help you adapt to an evolving marketplace. The Lean Brand will teach you:
- The new definition of brand
- How to build passion with your audience using the Lean Brand Framework
- How to use Viability Experiments to test and iterate your brand quickly to find Product-Market-Brand fit
- How to apply these principles effectively using a set of tools called the Lean Brand Stack which includes the Persona Grid, the MVB Canvas, the Experiment Map and the Value Stream Matrix
- How successful companies like Buffer and SoulPancake have used lean branding to build a strong customer base