- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Skokie, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Practicality is the hallmark of this new text that focuses on the process of launching a new business venture. It takes readers from stimulating creative thinking, to translating the entrepreneurial “spark” into a successful business, to making the transition from entrepreneur to manager and developing an exit strategy. Unlike some competitors, this book is not a modified small business text. Strong practicality—lots of “hands- on” tools readers can use to actually launch a business.
1. Entrepreneurs: Their Characteristics and Motivation to Form New Ventures.
2. Ethics, Social Responsibility, and the Entrepreneur.
3. The Entrepreneurial Mind.
4. Ideas to Reality.
5. Market Assessment and Marketing Strategy.
6. The Marketing Plan.
7. Strategic Planning.
8. The Legal Aspects of Entrepreneurship.
9. Buying an Existing Business.
10. Creating a Solid Financial Plan.
11. Managing Cash Flow.
12. Crafting the Total Business Plan.
13. Sources of Equity Capital and Methods of New Venture Financing.
14. Sources of Debt Financing.
15. Structuring the Deal.
16. Building the Entrepreneurial Organization: People & Strategies.
17. International Opportunities for Entrepreneurs.
18. Exit Strategies: Sale or Succession?