Environmental Assessment / Edition 2by Ravi K. Jain, Harold E. Balbach, Gary S. Stacey, L. V. Urban
Pub. Date: 09/13/2001
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies, The
Unmatched in usefulness,ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT provides practical procedures,guidelines,case studies,and context that make the art and
The most comprehensive guide to environmental impact assesment and the only source with step-by-step procedures,ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT tames the complexities of environmental law and makes planning,doing,and reporting easier.
Unmatched in usefulness,ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT provides practical procedures,guidelines,case studies,and context that make the art and science of impact evaluation simpler. Reach for the this to:
* Help with every aspect of analyzing the environmental impact of a project
* Complete coverage of current assessment approaches,practices,procedures,documentation,regulations,and issues
* Step-by-step directions for preparing assessments and statements
* Valuable expert advice on international perspectives,public participation,environmental justice,and evaluating social and economic impacts
* Recent examples,case studies,and findings in law With timely coverage of trends in policy and rule-making,and current topics such as international impacts,global warming,and biodiversity,ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT helps you stay on the leading edge.
THE ONE ESSENTIAL FOR NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY ACT COMPLIANCE!
Table of ContentsChapter 1: Environmental AssessmentChapter 2: Environmental Laws and Regulations Chapter 3: National Environmental Policy Act Chapter 4: Environmental Documents and CEQ Regulations Chapter 5: Elements of Environmental Assessment Chapter 6: Environmental Assessment Methodologies Chapter 7: Generalized Approach to Environmental Assessment Chapter 8: Procedures for Reviewing Environmental Impact Statements Chapter 9: International Perspectives on Environmental Assessment Chapter 10: Economic and Social Impact Assessment Chapter 11: Public Participation Chapter 12: Energy and Environmental Assessment Chapter 13: Contemporary Issues in Environmental Assessment Appendix A: National Environmental Policy Act Appendix B: Attribute Descriptor Package Appendix C: Step-By-Step Procedure for Preparing Environmental Assessments and Statements Appendix D: Regulations for Implementing Procedural Provisions of the National Environmental Policy Act Epilogue Bibliography Index
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >