- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
About the Series: Combining authority with wit, accessibility, and style, Very Short Introductions offer an introduction to some of life's most interesting topics. Written by experts for the newcomer, they demonstrate the finest contemporary thinking about the central problems and issues in hundreds of key topics, from philosophy to Freud, quantum theory to Islam.
1. The economy and the environment
2. The economic theory of efficient pollution control
3. Environmental policy: instrument choice
4. Economic information and values in environmental policy decisions
5. The economics of climate change Further Reading References Index