Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumorsby John R. Goldblum, Sharon W. Weiss, Andrew L. Folpe
Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors is your essential medical reference on the diagnosis of tumors of the skeletal muscles, connective tissue, fat, and related structures. No other source matches Enzinger and Weiss’s scope and depth of coverage in this complex and challenging area of surgical pathology, and no other text/i>/b>/b>/b>/i>
Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors is your essential medical reference on the diagnosis of tumors of the skeletal muscles, connective tissue, fat, and related structures. No other source matches Enzinger and Weiss’s scope and depth of coverage in this complex and challenging area of surgical pathology, and no other text contains as much practical information on differential diagnosis. Microscopic findings are correlated with the latest developments in molecular biology, cytogenetics, and immunohistochemistry, providing you with a comprehensive and integrated approach to the evaluation of soft tissue specimens.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Compare what you see under the microscope to nearly 2,000 superb images that capture the appearance of a complete range of pathological entities and help you relate their characteristics to their specific classifications.
- Apply the latest knowledge on FNA biopsy, molecular biology, and cytogenetics.
- Make rapid and effective decisions with the aid of extensive algorithms, and access information at a glance with abundant tables and graphs.
- Take advantage of all of the essential clinical and prognostic data on soft tissue tumors that are necessary to formulate complete sign-out reports.
- Navigate through the book quickly thanks to summary outlines at the beginning of each chapter, a color-coded page design, and a consistent approach to every entity.
- Apply the latest advances in surgical pathology thanks to major updates on recently identified pathological entities such as soft tissue angiofibroma and CIC-related sarcomas; coverage of the newest molecular diagnostic techniques and immunohistochemical and molecular genetic features of soft tissue tumors; new chapters on GIST and soft tissue tumors showing melanocytic differentiation; and more.
- Effortlessly find the information you need with a chapter organization based on the newest surgical pathology concepts and classifications of soft tissue tumors.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 184 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >