- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
• Includes a discussion of basic equine anatomy;
• Considers the evolutionary differences between man and horse;
• Common equine and rider injuries are covered;
• Explains in simple terms the horse’s recovery processes;
• Describes the need, and the appropriate methods used, to re-educate movement.
The musculoskeletal system explained.
Injury - Effects, repair and causes.
Common sites of injury in the horse conditions.
The back - Horse and human.
Common rider injuries.