Fancy a Highland fling? This anthology showcases a sexy Scotland for your pleasure.
• Glasgow by the back door: Kinky fun awaits a newlywed on her honeymoon, when she learns that it’s always the shy folks who love anal.
• Up Helly Aa celebrates the Viking history of the Shetland Isles in a fiery tangle of sex.
• Celtic Tongues: A woman joins a threesome at Loch Ness with two Gaelic-speaking lovers.
• The Blackening sees a friendship renewed, and then some when a visitor takes part in the ancient Pagan ritual of blackening a bride-to-be before her big day. There are plenty of opportunities to get naked and dirty in this tale.
• Scottish grub: The unique cuisine of Scotland is explored one sexual encounter at a time. However sex and food is a partnership made in heaven, so good taste wins in the end.
• Local Colour: A hidden heritage is discovered where a woman learns to love submitting to her Master.
• The Middle sees a threesome play out their sexual fantasies on the beautiful Isle of Skye.
• Scotland the brave: a fan of the film, Braveheart works as a gigolo. He meets his match in a woman who loves William Wallace just as much as he.
Everyone has a good time on this tour; they just have to let go of their preconceptions and watch as the sparks and the sporrans fly!
Jacqueline Applebee is a bisexual British woman, who breaks down barriers with smut. Jacqueline’s stories have appeared in various anthologies and websites, including, Cleansheets, Iridescence, Sensuous Shades of Lesbian Erotica, Best Women’s Erotica 2008 and 2009, Ultimate Lesbian Erotica 2008 and 2009, and Best Lesbian Erotica 2008. Jacqueline’s website is at writing-in-shadows.co.uk.