- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Sextus Empiricus, Zhuangzi, and Xunzi on "Why Be Skeptical?"
2. Skeptical Strategies in the Zhuangzi and Theatetus
3. Zhuangzi and Nagarjuna on the Truth of No Truth
4. Zhuangzi's Attitude Toward Language and His Skepticism
5. Language: The Guest of Reality--Zhuangzi and Derrida on Language, Reality, and Skillfulness
6. Cook Ding's Dao and the Limits of Philosophy
7. Zhuangzi's Understanding of Skillfulness and the Ultimate Spiritual State
Lee H. Yearley
8. Spontaneity and Education of the Emotions in the Zhuangzi
9. Was Zhuangzi a Relativist?
Philip J. Ivanhoe