Essential Elements 2000: Trombone: Book 1 / Edition 1by Hal Leonard Corp., Do Bierschenk, Tom C. Rhodes, Paul Lavender, Charles Menghini
Pub. Date: 06/01/2002
Publisher: Hal Leonard Corporation
(Essential Elements for Band). (Essential Elements for Band and Essential Elements Interactive are fully compatible with Essential Elements 2000 ) Essential Elements for Band offers beginning students sound pedagogy and engaging music, all carefully paced to successfully start young players on their musical journey. EE features both familiar songs and specially designed exercises, created and arranged for the classroom in a unison-learning environment, as well as instrument-specific exercises to focus each student on the unique characteristics of their own instrument. EE provides both teachers and students with a wealth of materials to develop total musicianship, even at the beginning stages. Books 1 and 2 also include access to Essential Elements Interactive (EEi), the ultimate online music education resource - anywhere, anytime, and on any device. Go to essentialelementsinteractive.com to learn more! Method features:
• Enhanced Learning System
• Optimum Reinforced Learning
• Theory, History, Cross-Curriculum & Creativity
• Daily Warm-ups & Rubank Studies
• 12 Full Band Arrangements
• Rhythm Studies Book also includes My EE Library* (myeelibrary.com) - Instant Stream/Download/CD-ROM*
• Start-up video Learn the basics
• Play-along mp3 tracks for all exercises Features a professional player on each individual instrument
• Duets and trios Print and play parts with friends
• Music listening library Hear great pieces for band! *Internet access required for My EE Library . Book includes instructions to order free opt. CD-ROM.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Our son has used this book now for 8 months as he started Trombone. It has a really nice feature, it comes with a DVD where you can see someone getting ready to play and holding the instrument correctly. You can also hear songs being played so your student can play with them and hear the music. It has helped us out quite a bit when the song was one we had never heard of, or the sheet music was confusing to the student. By hearing it played he knew better what to do. Our band teacher uses the book and so do some other schools, so it is school tested!!
This was my first and LAST experience with Barnes and Noble online! I did not receive the express shipping as indicated and all attempts to get this matter resolved were met with platitudes and useless repeated information! Customer Service is horrible and does nothing for you. I will NEVER use B&N online again!