- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Waco, TX
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
New edition of a classic textbook on orthopaedics and trauma for medical students and junior doctors now available with StudentConsult access [an on-line student learning facility available from Elsevier]
• New edition of a classic student text now available in full colour!
• Clear writing style and full artwork programme makes learning easy and enjoyable
• Learning objectives at the start of each chapter enables the reader to assess his or her learning progress
• Additional case studies provides practical examples of patient management to bring the subject to life
• Common conditions are given more discussion to reflect frequency with which the student or practitioner will encounter them
• Extensive update on trauma management reflects recent changes in the field – for instance, the use of locking plates in osteoporotic fractures
• Contains additional clinical images including new X-rays and MRI scans
• Chapter learning objectives help guide self-study
• Includes new topics covered such as biological treatments and gene therapies
• Chapter summaries aid retention of key facts
• Now available on StudentConsult– the unique online learning facility that provides fully searchable text on-line, image downloads and further valuable self-study aids!