- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Backed with over 20 years of writing, teaching and professional experience with electronic spreadsheets, the authors have perfected the format and presentation of Microsoft applications material to suit every type of learning style. Comprehensive information for users at various levels of experience, hands-on exercises and a flexible binding make this a must-have series for applications essentials.
Areas covered include refining documents, creating and formatting columns, automating autotext/styles/templates, collaborating with others, performing mail merge, using drawing tools and special effects, creating charts and diagrams and integrating information from various sources.
For training professionals.
1. Refining Documents.
2. Creating and Formatting Columns.
3. Automating AutoText/Styles/Templates.
4. Collaborating with Others.
5. Performing Mail Merge.
6. Using Drawing Tools and Special Effects.
7. Creating Charts and Diagrams.
8. Integrating Information from Various Sources.