- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From the Publisher
Reviews of the previous edition:
British Journal of Anaesthesia:
- a valuable source of information forthose interested in learning about anaesthetic equipmentand how the various types of product operate
- easy toread, clearly laid out, and well illustrated.
- the book covers just about everything you need to know about anaesthetic equipment and there is certainly a need for a book such as this
- attractive, well written and well laid out, and not hugely expensive
- I would recommend it as an excellent starting manual for novice anaesthetists, as well as for trainees preparing for their FRCA examinations
European Journal of Anaesthesiology
- well written with excellent illustrations and high production values
- design is most suitable for those preparing for examinations and for trainers alike
- authors offer a consistent style that minimizesrepetition, while highlighting key points
- keeps pace with medical innovation in anaesthesiology and should prove a popular text
Acta Anæsthesiologica Belgica
- a welcome addition to find its way into the broad and often confusing armamentarium of modern anesthesiologists.
- warmly welcomed by trainees and teachers alike as it is easy to read, very well illustrated and as a clear and accurate guide to successful techniques.
BMA Book Awards - Highly Commended
- it’s easy-to-read with clear diagrams and pictures that reinforce the text to great effect