- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Alton, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. Critical Legal Thinking and the U.S. Constitution.
2. Ethics and Social Responsibility of Business.
3. Judicial, Alternative, and International Dispute Resolution.
4. Intentional Torts, Negligence & Strict Liability.
5. Intellectual Property Rights.
6. Criminal Law and Business Crimes.
UNIT II. CONTRACTS.
7. Nature and Classification of Contracts.
8. Agreement and Consideration.
9. Capacity and Legality.
10. Defenses to the Enforcement of Contracts.
11. Third-Party Rights and Discharge of Contracts.
12. Contract Remedies and Torts Associated with Contracts.
UNIT III. COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
13. Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
14. Performance of Sales and Lease Contracts.
15. Warranties and Product Liability.
16. Creation and Transfer of Negotiable Instruments.
17. Holder in Due Course, Liability, and Defenses.
18. Checks, Wire Transfers, and the Banking System.
19. Credit, Suretyship, and Secured Transactions.
20. Bankruptcy and Reorganization.
UNIT IV. BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.
22. Sole Proprietorships and Franchises.
23. Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies.
24. The Nature, Formation, and Financing of Corporations.
25. Rights, Duties, and Liability of Corporate Directors, Officers and Shareholders.
26. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Termination of Corporations.
27. Securities Regulation and Investor Protection.
UNIT V. PROPERTY.
28. Personal Property and Bailments.
29. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Relationship.
30. Insurance, Wills, and Trusts.
Appendix A: Critical Legal Thinking Cases.