Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology Plus MasteringA&P with eText -- Access Card Package / Edition 11by Elaine N. Marieb
Pub. Date: 01/24/2014
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID,/b>/b>/b>
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
For one-semester A&P courses
A Bestseller Revitalized with a Modern Design and Robust Media
Now in its Eleventh Edition, the best-selling Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology continues to set the standard for one-semester A&P texts. With her hallmark clear and friendly writing style and meaningful analogies, Elaine Marieb emphasizes the relevance of anatomy & physiology to your life and future career. Now fully integrated with MasteringA&P®, the book continues to offer just the right balance of anatomy, physiology, and clinical coverage to make the content complete, but not overwhelming. New clinical photos in the Homeostatic Imbalance feature help you visualize diseases and disorders and new integrated Concept Links help you make connections across topics and body systems. A new, more modern design makes the book more accessible than ever, and new specific references to MasteringA&P direct you to study tools and resources that reinforce your understanding of chapter concepts.
Written specifically for the one-semester course, this text presents a superior teaching and learning experience for you. The program allows you to:
- Personalize learning with MasteringA&P: MasteringA&P provides you with engaging experiences that coach you through tough topics in A&P, with tools that help you visualize, practice, and understand A&P.
- Bring A&P concepts to life and provide real-world context: A dramatic art and photo program features 3-D anatomy illustrations, process figures with descriptive step text, realistic bone art, illustrated tables, and new clinical photographs in the Homeostatic Imbalance feature.
- Help with Studying and Retaining Information: Effective pedagogy, including new Concept Links, Did You Get It? concept check questions, figure questions, and end-of-chapter review questions help you study and retain the information you need.
0321918754 / 9780321918758 Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology Plus MasteringA&P with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0321919009 / 9780321919007 Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology
0321957121 / 9780321957122 MasteringA&P with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.90(d)
Table of Contents
1. The Human Body: An Orientation
2. Basic Chemistry
3. Cells and Tissues
4. Skin and Body Membranes
5. The Skeletal System
6. The Muscular System
7. The Nervous System
8. Special Senses
9. The Endocrine System
11. The Cardiovascular System
12. The Lymphatic System and Body Defenses
13. The Respiratory System
14. The Digestive System and Body Metabolism
15. The Urinary System
16. The Reproductive System
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >