- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
In order to establish links and similarities the book places prominence on principles and ...
In order to establish links and similarities the book places prominence on principles and deductive reasoning with cross-referencing. This informal text also places the main emphasis on understanding and predicting reactivity rather than synthetic methodology as well as utilising a mechanism based layout and featuring annotated schemes to reduce the need for textual explanations.
This will be an invaluable reference for students of Pharmacy Medicinal and Biological Chemistry.
1. Molecular representations and nomenclature.
2. Atomic structure and bonding.
4. Acids and bases.
5. Reaction mechanisms.
6. Nucleophilic reactions: nucleophilic substitution.
7. Nucleophilic reactions of carbonyl groups.
8. Electrophilic reactions.
9. Radical reactions.
10. Nucleophilic reactions involving enolate anions.
13. Amino acids, peptides and proteins.
14. Nucleosides, nucleotides and nucleic acids.
15. The organic chemistry of intermediary metabolism.
16. How to approach examination questions: selected problems and answers.