Essentials of the Human Brain - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card)by John Nolte
Pub. Date: 04/29/2009
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Master neurology with the help of Jack Nolte, PhD, recognized for his skill in communicating complicated neuroscience concepts. This book’s clear narrative style and review questions allow you to test and verify your knowledge. The short length, full-color illustrations, and brain images make learning quick and easy. Multiple-choice and comprehensive review questions, as well as blank diagrams you can use for labeling practice, help you study and reinforce what you have learned. This easy-to-read text, coupled with Student Consult online access, gives you an excellent overview of neuroscience and neuroanatomy for effective understanding of key information in studying and reviewing for exams.
- Provides the appropriate level of information to take the anxiety out of a complex subject.
- Offers an added level of understanding though explanatory color illustrations and brain images that visually depict structure-function relationships and key neuroscience concepts.
- Includes multiple-choice and comprehensive review questions with explanations that cover the core topics in the book so you can test and develop your knowledge.
- Features the entire searchable contents of the text online, as well as all review tools, via Student Access.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.20(w) x 5.50(h) x 0.90(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >