Essentials of Visual Basic 5.0 Programmingby David I. Schneider, Schneider
Powerful and easy to use, Visual Basic® has become the tool of choice for developing user-friendly applications in today's business world. Visual
"The writing style is great. Information is presented clearly with lots of examples to reinforce the material presented."--Dr. William Barnett, Northwestern State University.
Powerful and easy to use, Visual Basic® has become the tool of choice for developing user-friendly applications in today's business world. Visual Basic® is the state of the art language for writing Windows applications and the language that allows you to take control of Microsoft Office.
Written by best-selling author David I. Schneider, Essentials of Visual Basic ® 5.0 Programming assumes no prior programming experience and includes these important pedagogical features.
- Carefully teaches the fundamentals of programming and good programming practices that are in step with modern programming methodology.
- Numerous well-chosen examples are supplied as each concept is presented.
- Includes carefully designed exercise sets that students can appreciate.
- Includes programming projects throughout the text. The projects reflect the variety of ways that Visual Basic® can be utilized.
The text features a wealth of learning aids, including exercises, practice problems, programming projects, comments, case studies, summaries, and detailed appendices. In addition, the accompanying CD contains all the examples and case studies from the book as well as copy of the Microsoft® Visual Basic® 5.0 Control Creation Edition.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- BK&CD ROM
- Product dimensions:
- 8.32(w) x 10.83(h) x 0.59(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >