Essentials of Weather / Edition 4by Joseph M. Moran, Michael D. Morgan
Pub. Date: 11/11/1994
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
Short paperback which integrates coverage of current and relevant environmental issues such as stratoshperic ozone depletion and global climatic warming. See more details below
Short paperback which integrates coverage of current and relevant environmental issues such as stratoshperic ozone depletion and global climatic warming.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Fourth Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.96(w) x 9.83(h) x 0.49(d)
Table of Contents1. Atmosphere: Origin, Composition, and Structure.
2. Solar and Terrestrial Radiation.
3. Heat and Temperature.
4. Heat Imbalance and Weather.
5. Air Pressure.
6. Humidity and Atmospheric Stability.
7. Dew, Frost, Fog, and Clouds.
8. Precipitation, Weather Modification, and Atmospheric Optics.
9. The Wind.
10. Planetary-Scale Circulation.
11. Air Masses, Fronts, Cyclones, and Anticyclones.
12. Local and Regional Circulation Systems.
15. Hurricanes and Tropical Storms.
16. Weather Analysis and Forecasting.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >