Estate Planning Client Strategies, 2013 ed.: Leading Lawyers on Navigating Recent Legislation and Understanding Its Impact on Estate Plans (Inside the Minds)by Multiple Authors
Estate Planning Client Strategies provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on advising clients in the wake of the 2012 American Taxpayer Relief Act. Featuring experienced partners from law firms across the nation, these experts analyze recent changes in tax exemptions and identify how these developments affect the estate planning process. These top lawyers
Estate Planning Client Strategies provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on advising clients in the wake of the 2012 American Taxpayer Relief Act. Featuring experienced partners from law firms across the nation, these experts analyze recent changes in tax exemptions and identify how these developments affect the estate planning process. These top lawyers offer specific advice on understanding the role of portability in estate plans, encouraging client involvement in the planning process, and overcoming obstacles in strategy development. From tailoring strategies based on the client to integrating the latest in tax developments, these experts discuss how to help clients make the best plan-related decisions for their specific needs. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts on the keys to success within this ever-changing field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Jay P. Tarshis, Partner, Arnstein & Lehr LLP"How the 2012 American Taxpayer Relief Act's Portability Provisions are Changing the Estate Planning Practice"
2. David Thayne Leibell, Partner, Wiggin & Dana LLP"New Obstacles and Opportunities in the Estate Planning Field"
3. Scott Blakesley, Partner, Spencer Fane Britt & Browne LLP"Careful Planning Still Important Under American Taxpayer Relief Act"
4. David W. Woodburn, Partner, Buckingham Doolittle & Burroughs LLP"New Estate Planning Concerns in Light of Recent Tax Law Changes"
5. Joyce H. Sealand, Shareholder, Evans Petree PC"Helping High-Net-Worth Clients Navigate the Changing Estate Planning Landscape"
6. Liz C. Messianu, Partner, Lubell Rosen LLC"Estate Planning as Necessary as Ever Following ATRA"
Physicians' Risk Management and Asset Protection 2012
- Thomson Reuters Westlaw; Aspatore
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.40(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.30(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >