Quamut is the fastest, most convenient way to learn how to do almost anything. From tasting wine to managing your retirement accounts, Quamut gives you reliable information in a concise chart format that you can take anywhere. Quamut charts are:
- Authoritative: Written by experts in their field so you have the most reliable information available.
- Clear: Our explanations take you step-by-step through everything from performing CPR to threading a needle.
- Concise: You’ll learn just what you need to know—no more, no less.
- Precise: Quamut charts include detailed text, photos, and illustrations to show you exactly how to do just about anything.
- Portable: Your know-how goes with you wherever your projects lead.
- Durable: A laminated finish helps Quamut charts withstand repeated use (Car Care & Roadside Emergencies) and abuse (Cooking Basics).
70% of Americans don’t have a will.
Unless you’d like to "donate" your estate to Uncle Sam, it’s time to join the 30% who do. Though writing a will may not be fun to think about, a little foresight now will save your heirs and loved ones enormous hassles down the road. Learn to:
- Understand the basics of wills, trusts, probate, charitable giving, and more
- Set up power of attorney, a living will, and long-term care arrangements
- Minimize the impact of estate and inheritance taxes on your heirs