Ethical Issues in Behavioral Research: A Survey / Edition 1by Allan J. Kimmel
Pub. Date: 06/10/1996
This book seeks to reflect the growing level of concern worldwide regarding the importance of ethical issues within the conduct of behavioral sciences research. Each chapter includes worldwide case studies of ethically controversial investigations which encourage students to more in-depth study.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.87(w) x 9.84(h) x 0.59(d)
Table of ContentsList of Boxes.
List of Tables.
1. Introduction: Why Research Ethics?.
2. Ethical Principles in Behavioral Research: Professional and Governmental Guidelines.
3. Ethical Issues in the Conduct of Human Subject Research I: Laboratory Research.
4. Methodological Issues in the Use of Deception.
5. Ethical Issues in the Conduct of Human Subject Research II: Field Research.
6. Ethical Issues in the Conduct of Human Subject Research III: Applied Research.
7. Ethical Issues in the Recruitment and Selection of Research Subjects.
8. Ethical Issues in Research With Animals.
9. Ethical Review and the Communication of Results.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >