- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This invaluable resource explores situations that principals are likely to encounter and presents questions and issues to help them confront difficult ethical dilemmas.
Series Foreword Series Introduction Preface About the Author
1. Moral Principles and Moral Principals? An Introduction
2. What Is Education For?
3. Constitutional Essentials, Part I: Intellectual Liberty, Religious Freedom, and Intellectual Community
4. Constitutional Essentials, Part II: Equal Opportunity and Multicultural Community
5. Constitutional Essentials, Part III: Democracy, Community, and Accountability
6. Ethical Decision-Making
7. Professional Community and the Ethics of Accountability References Index