- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Cleveland, OH
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ethics and College Student Life uses engaging case studies of common ethical dilemmas facing college students to teach critical thinking and basic ethics. It shows students how five important ethical principles can be used to think through problems and solve them in dialogues.
Chapters are devoted to issues critical to today's students, such as diversity, sex, cheating, privacy, and drinking, and chapters include:
This text can be used across the curriculum to give students hands-on opportunities for ethical problem solving.
Visit our Student Success Supersite at www.prenhall.com/success
2. Academic Integrity, Grading, and Cheating.
3. Tolerance, Diversity, and Hate Speech.
4. Privacy and Dialogue.
5. Loyalty, Friendship, and Community.
6. Sex, Relationships, and Power.
7. Drinking and Living the Good Life.
8. On Getting a Life.
9. Religion, Relativism, and Dialogue.
10. For Further Reflection: Additional Cases.