Ethics DeMYSTiFieD: Hard Stuff Made Easyby Micah Newman
About the Book
This easy-to-use guide from the popular Demystified series makes learning about/b>
This step-by-step approach to untangling the complexities of ethics from the bestselling … Demystified brand is a trusted companion to a college (346,000 students annually) course or as a self-teaching guide for readers studying on their own.
About the Book
This easy-to-use guide from the popular Demystified series makes learning about ethics simple by walking readers step-by-step through the fundamentals of the subject. Each chapter concludes with a self-test that allows readers to track their progress, and a comprehensive final exam at the end of the book gives instant feedback on new knowledge.
Ethics Demystified lets readers to work at their own pace and provides them with the essentials of the subject. Readers will learn:
- The important concepts of ethical theory
- How to untangle moral dilemmas and questions of right conduct
- Metaethics and how to understand ethical facts and judgments
- How to define a “right action” with normative ethics
- Applied ethics—from civil liberties and capital punishment to euthanasia and affirmative action
- The role business ethics play in today’s corporate world
Following the easy-to-use format of the books in the bestselling … Demystified series, Ethics Demystified helps you truly comprehend this challenging subject a without overwhelming you with complexities or mystifying jargon.
- Undergraduate-level ethics and philosophy students (368,000 annual enrollment)
- Independent readers who want to build a solid foundation in ethics in their spare time
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >