Ethics For Psychologists / Edition 1by Ronald D. Francis
Pub. Date: 01/01/1900
A comprehensive handbook covering a range of ethical issues which psychologists working in practice are likely to come across. It contain an explanation of the background of ethical theory and details international covenants and a range of ethical codes from around the world.
Table of Contents
Using this Book.
Part One: Conceptual and Legal Issues.
1. Background to Ethics.
2. Theories and Explanations.
3. Legal Issues.
4. Covenants and Cognate Codes.
5. Ethical Infrastructures.
Part Two: Practical Issues.
6. Some Controversial Ethical Issues.
7. Practicalities in Ethics.
8. Key Principles in Ethics.
9. Ethical Decision-Making.
10. Teaching and Case Material.
Part Three: Compendium of Ethical Issues.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >