Euromarketing and the Futureby Erdener Kaynak, Lynn R Kahle
Pub. Date: 02/28/2004
Publisher: Taylor & Francis
The future of your business depends on your ability to anticipate changes and developments in consumer behavior. Euromarketing and the Future helps you chart a course for success through the diverse and challenging European markets, presenting research and theory on where they’ve been, where they’re
Be prepared for the future of international marketing!
The future of your business depends on your ability to anticipate changes and developments in consumer behavior. Euromarketing and the Future helps you chart a course for success through the diverse and challenging European markets, presenting research and theory on where they’ve been, where they’re going, and what’s likely to happen when they get there. This unique book doesn’t use tarot cards, fortune tellers or a crystal balljust an international panel of business scholars who draw on their extensive experience to help you develop effective management and marketing plans for the years to come.
Euromarketing and the Future examines European marketing systems of the past and present to forecast Europe’s likely role in the global economy. The book addresses e-commerce and the Internet as they relate to Europe; privatization and the move toward a market economy in Eastern Europe; the effect of global politics on marketing; Delphi research on possible scenarios that could play out over the next few decades; and how the outlook of consumers (optimistic or pessimistic) can affect the market’s future.
Euromarketing and the Future includes:
- a political-economic look at the implications of European unification on the last 50 years to make some predictions for the next 50
- content analysis of international Web sites that encourage cross-border sales
- a survey of small retail business managers in Romania on what the influx of large foreign retail chains means to their futures
- a global paradigm marketing model that illustrates consumer/citizen, institutional, and macro-environmental interdependencies
- global product and marketing strategies for globalising ICT companies
- and much more!
- Taylor & Francis
- Publication date:
- A Monograph Published Simultaneously As the Journal of Quality Assurance in Hospitality and Tourism Ser.
- Product dimensions:
- 6.10(w) x 8.60(h) x 0.80(d)
Table of Contents
- Projecting Europe: The Next 50 Years
- Utilization of the Internet by EU and US Service Providers to Facilitate Cross-Border Business
- Economic versus Personal Future-Oriented Attitudes as Consumer Shopping Indicators
- Retailing Evolution and Revolution in an Privatizing Economy: Small Business Managers’ Values and Retail Strategies in Romania
- Changing Values: A 2020 Vision
- The New Paradigm Marketing Model
- Global Marketing Strategies of Born Globals and Globalising Internationals in the ICT Field
- Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Based Approach for Suppliers Selection
- Reference Notes Included
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >