- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The Annual Review, produced in association with the Journal of Common Market Studies, covers the key developments in the European Union and its Member States in 2000. It contains analytical articles on key political, economic and legal issues in the EU by leading experts, together with a keynote article entitled "The Treaty of Nice - Negotiating a Poisoned Chalice" by Mark Gray and Alexander Stubb.
1. Editorial: Visions and Realities: Geoffrey Edwards and GeorgeWiessala.
2. Keynote Article: The Treaty of Nice - Negotiating a PoisonedChalice?: Mark Gray and Alexander Stubb.
3. Governance and Institutions 2000: Edging Towards Enlargement:Desmond Dinan.
4. Conscientious Resolve: The Portuguese Presidency of 2000:Geoffrey Edwards and George Wiessala.
5. The French Presidency: The Half Success of Nice: ChristianLequesne.
6. Internal Policy Developments: Hussein Kassim.
7. Climbing Up (and Sliding Down) the Euro Learning Curve:Alison Cottrell.
8. Legal Developments: Jo Hunt.
9. External Policy Developments: David Allen and MichaelSmith.
10. Enlarging the European Union: Julie Smith.
11. Justice and Home Affairs: Jorg Monar.
12. Developments in the Member States: Lee Miles.
13. Developments in the Economies of the European Union: NigelGrimwade.
14. The European Union in 2000 at a Glance: Georg Wiessala.
15. Documentation of the European Union in 2000: Patrick Overyand Ian Mayfield.
16. Books on European Integration: Brian Ardy and JackieGower.