- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Based on five years fieldwork it is a timely analysis of the current status of logistics and its future role in European business.
List of Abbreviations.
2. European Logistics in Context.
PART 1 DEMAND-SIDE LOGISTICS.
3. European Manufacturing.
4. Innovation in Manufacturing Logistics.
5. European Retailing.
6. Innovation in Retail Logistics.
7. Improving Logistics Efficiency.
PART 2 SUPPLY-SIDE LOGISTICS.
8. Logistic as a Business.
9. Patterns of Logistics Services.
10. The Rise of the Mega-Carrier.
11. Information Technology: Competitive Advantage or Necessity?.
PART 3 THE FUTURE.
12. Will Transport Prices Fall?.
13. Green Logistics.
14. Into the Twenty-First Century.