European Logistics: Markets, Management and Strategy / Edition 2by Jim Cooper, Michael Browne, Melvyn Peters
Pub. Date: 05/16/1994
Based on five years fieldwork it is a timely analysis of the current status of logistics and its future role in European business. See more details below
Based on five years fieldwork it is a timely analysis of the current status of logistics and its future role in European business.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 9.00(w) x 6.00(h) x 0.72(d)
Table of Contents
List of Abbreviations.
2. European Logistics in Context.
PART 1 DEMAND-SIDE LOGISTICS.
3. European Manufacturing.
4. Innovation in Manufacturing Logistics.
5. European Retailing.
6. Innovation in Retail Logistics.
7. Improving Logistics Efficiency.
PART 2 SUPPLY-SIDE LOGISTICS.
8. Logistic as a Business.
9. Patterns of Logistics Services.
10. The Rise of the Mega-Carrier.
11. Information Technology: Competitive Advantage or Necessity?.
PART 3 THE FUTURE.
12. Will Transport Prices Fall?.
13. Green Logistics.
14. Into the Twenty-First Century.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >