- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This is a practical guide to evaluating professional development programs at five increasing levels of sophistication: participants' reaction to professional development; how much participants learned; evaluating organizational support and change; how participants use their new knowledge and skills; and improvements in student learning.
Foreword - Dennis Sparks
About the Author
1. What Is Professional Development?
2. What Is Evaluation?
3. Practical Guidelines for Evaluating Professional Development
4. Level 1: Participants' Reactions
5. Level 2: Participants' Learning
6. Level 3: Organization Support and Change
7. Level 4: Participants' Use of New Knowledge and Skills
8. Level 5: Student Learning Outcomes
9. Presenting Evaluation Results