Every Business Is a Growth Business: How Your Company Can Prosper Year After Year (2 Cassettes)by Ram Charan, Noel M. Tichy (Reader), Charles Burck (Contribution by)
Ram Charan and Noel Tichy have worked with some of the worlds' leading CEOs - people such as Jack Welch of GE, Eckhard Pfeiffer of Compaq, Larry Bossidy of Allied Signal, John Reed of Citigroup, and the senior management of Coca-Cola - who have transformed their companies into/i>
What's the number one item on every company's agenda?
Ram Charan and Noel Tichy have worked with some of the worlds' leading CEOs - people such as Jack Welch of GE, Eckhard Pfeiffer of Compaq, Larry Bossidy of Allied Signal, John Reed of Citigroup, and the senior management of Coca-Cola - who have transformed their companies into profitable growth machines.
Every Business Is a Growth Business is a distillation of what the authors and these unique leaders have learned about profitable growth:
* If your business isn't growing substantially and profitability, it's dying
* Any business can grow profitably. There is no such thing as a mature business
* A company grows because growth is in the corporate mindset
* The mindset of growth starts at the top, but it must reach all the way to the bottom
* Sustainable growth is profitable and capital-efficient
* "Broadening your pond", changing your company's genetic code, developing a growth strategy from the outside in, and other unique ideas.
Every Business is a Growth Business is your one-stop guide to making profitable growth happen. It's a radical and refreshing sources of ideas, inspiration, and common sense, all base on the unparalleled experience and access of the authors.
- Random House Audio Publishing Group
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Abridged, 2 cassettes, 3 hrs.
- Product dimensions:
- 4.36(w) x 6.96(h) x 0.81(d)
Meet the Author
Ram Charan has advised CEOs and worked with boards of directors, and taught in executive education programs for companies around the globe. Some of his current clients include Citigroup, DuPont, Ford, General Electric, and Universal Studios. He has been on the faculty of both the Harvard Business School and Northwestern University and is also the author of Boards at Work.
Noel M. Tichy is a professor at the University of Michigan Business School and a worldwide consultant specializing in leadership and organizational transformation. His previous books include The Leadership Engine (with Eli Cohen) and Control Your Destiny or Someone Else Will (with Statford Sherman).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews