Heidi E. Spear is on the teaching faculty at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, where she leads experiential workshops using meditation, yoga, visualization, poetry, zen koans, and theater to balance the chakras, and guides participants on the path to their true nature. Her latest workshop and forthcoming book focus on The Yoga of Shakespeare.
The Everything Guide to Chakra Healing: Use your body's subtle energies to promote health, healing, and happinessby Heidi Spear
This easy-to-grasp guide
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
When your chakras are in balance, you feel safe, creative, strong, and secure in yourself and in your relationships. However, at times in your life, your chakras can lose their equilibrium. If you can learn to balance your chakras, you will enjoy better health, increased contentment, and a stronger awareness of your life's true purpose.
This easy-to-grasp guide teaches you how your chakras function and provides simple techniques and meditations to keep them active and healthy. Inside you'll find:
- Exercises and guided meditations to balance the energy of each chakra
- Methods for removing energy blocks that cause illness, dissatisfaction, and pain
- A comprehensive list of physical, emotional, and social problems associated with each chakra
- Techniques for chakra work to complement the law of attraction to bring positive energy and people into your life
This guide helps you take charge of your mental and physical well being and develop the skills to create the life you desire.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >